Skip to content

Bedford 01234 303030 | Ampthill 01525 750750

Make a Payment

I completed my law degree in Madrid in 1995. I moved to the UK in 1997 and qualified as a solicitor in 2004 after passing the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test. I have worked in private practice since then, having fourteen years post qualification experience.

I joined Sharman Law in May 2016 and I am now an Associate Solicitor with the firm. I advise on all aspects of Wills, Probate, Estate Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications. I deal on average with one hundred and thirty cases per year. The majority of the matters I deal with is in preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and Wills which can be straight forward or more complex including Trusts and dealing with challenging family arrangements. I deal with about 25 estates per year and some of them are taxable estates that need IHT calculations and obtaining details from experts.

I completed the STEP Diploma in Trusts and Estates (England and Wales) in November 2017 and I am a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).