Over the past 200 years we have acted for many large and small farmers and landowners both in Bedfordshire and around the country. Over that time, we have built up a thorough understanding of the nature of farming and rural businesses and we recognise the special requirements of those involved within agriculture.
Therefore, we able to give sound advice and take appropriate legal action when it is needed by you as a farmer or landowner.
We regularly provide expert assistance in the following matters:
- tax planning and financial advice
- transferring farms and farm businesses to future generations
- development/redevelopment schemes and options
- agricultural holdings agreements and problems
- farm business tenancies
- disputes concerning land or business issues
- telecom masts placement
- wind farms
- sales and purchases of farms and other properties
Along with our specialist agricultural advice, our commercial property and business law teams can also provide help and guidance.
When it comes to talking about agriculture, we are good listeners, so let's talk.