Throughout our 200 years of practice, we have acted for a substantial number of farmers and landowners both in Bedfordshire and outside the country. Today we act for and look after the interests of more farmers and landowners (both large and small) than ever before.
Through a thorough understanding of the nature of farming and rural businesses and the agricultural and rural way of life, we recognise the special needs and requirements of the farmer and rural people. We are, therefore, able to give sound advice and positive legal action when it is needed by the farmer or landowner.
Areas in which we regularly provide expert assistance include:
- Tax Planning and Financial advice
- Transferring farms and farm businesses to future generations
- Development/Redevelopment Schemes and Options
- Agricultural Holdings Agreements and problems
- Farm Business Tenancies
- Disputes concerning land or business issues
- Telecom Masts Placement
- Wind Farms
- Sales and Purchases of farms and other properties
A farming or landowner client may not require specialist agricultural advice. On many types of case, the expertise of our commercial property or business law specialists can be invaluable in bringing an extra dimension to the matter.
For further information please contact:
Bedford: Harshinder Hundal