The new Premises Licence deals with all aspects of entertainment including playing live and recorded music, dancing, sports and theatrical performances or film shows, as well as the supply of alcohol. We deal with all aspects of liquor licensing relating to pubs, hotels, clubs, restaurants and off-licences in shops.

We can help you in connection with applications for Personal Licences, Premises Licences and Temporary Event Notices.

We can also help you with applications for the approval of structural alterations to licensed premises and the transfer of Premises Licences.

Back to Home